Nous utilisons les cookies pour vous offrir une meilleure expérience utilisateur. Pour se conformer à la nouvelle directive concernant la vie privée, nous devons vous demander votre consentement pour sauvegarder des cookies sur votre ordinateur. En savoir plus.
Politique de confidentialité et cookies
In this Annex the following definitions apply New:
- Roland DG Benelux NV: is the subsidiary of Roland DG Europe Holdings B.V. (VAT n° NL853827977B01, with main seat in Amstelveen, The Netherlands ("EHD")) that will manage the orders and issue the invoices in their own name for products sold on behalf of EHD.
- "Customer": means the person or organisation who purchases the products from Roland DG Benelux NV.
- "Conditions": means these terms and conditions.
- "Agreement": means the agreement between Roland DG Benelux NV and Customer for the sale and purchase of the Product resulting from the order of the customer, incorporating the conditions.
Roland DG Benelux NV it’s committed to maintaining the security of the data you provide and adopt the security level of the Law Protection of Personal Data legally to prevent misuse, alteration and unauthorized access personal data.
The data will be computerizes and incorporated into our database, of which Roland DG Benelux NV he owns and solely responsible, and only use the personal data accordance with the purpose for which they were requested and to adapt our commercial offers to their requests and in this way offer a more personalized and effective service.
Fields marked with an asterisk in the registration forms to be completed are strictly required to meet any request or service requested is voluntary inclusión of data in the remainig. The user guarantees that the personal data provided Roland DG Benelux NV they’re truthful and is responsible for communicating to it any modifications.
The holder of personal data may exercice their rights of Access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their personal data, under the terms established by the Data Protection Act at the address set at Bell-Telephonelaan 2G. 2440 Geel. Belgium.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer Access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and depending on the information they contain and how to use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What kind of cookies can use this Website?
- Cookies Analysis: Those that dealt with directly by us or by third parties, allow us to quanitfy the number of uses and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To analyze this browsing on our websites for the sole purpose of being able to improve our services.
- Store Cookies: Those that dealt with directly by us or by third parties, allow us to provide all of store features.
Anytime you. It can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the appropriate option in your browser. In any case, if it does, our websites may not be fully functional. If you continue using the websites of Segestión, you. You consent to the use of the referenced cookies.
How to configure the browser to accept / block / delete cookies?
You can configure your Internet browser to accept or block cookies, delete cookies already installed, or configure it when you close the browser, computer or device automatically erased. If block them, you may need certain services that use stop functioning properly.
These settings normally found in the "Options" or "Preferences" menu of the main browsers (for more information please consult the support pages or Help for each browser):
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|